Term 4

Check our Google Site for Homework 🙂

https://sites.google.com/a/hsringwoodnth.catholic.edu.au/56b/

10 thoughts on “Term 4

1. i’m looking forward to billy carts and just being awesome and also want to have a great last term in grade 5/6 Ben in 2014

from Will F

2. I really want to have an amazing last term of primary school, I’m really looking forward to billy carts but I’m sad and excited at the same time for graduation

-Nicole 🙂

• I’m 100% positive you’ll have an amazing term Nicole. It’s a good thing to have a combination of happy and sad, it means you’d had a great year but are also looking forward to the future 🙂

• Love it Alex, always thinking of others. This is why you are a legend. Keep up the hard work, you’ve had a brilliant year and should be so proud of yourself. 🙂

3. Hey everyone,

can’t wait till billy carts who thinks its going to be awesome I’m all pumped up, can’t wait

4. Hey guys,
    I’m really looking forward to billycarts and memory books and graduation but at the same time I’m kind of sad for graduation because this is my last term/year at primary school. I’m really going to miss all of you guys next year!!!

5. Hi guys,
    I’m really looking forward to billy carts because we get to make our own billy carts and with our class mates. Something I will miss next year is billy carts because we only do it every second year and it would be so awesome to do it next year.